|Application of Decals
Please go here to view the videos on how to apply a small and large decal.
Before you start, decal application works best in temperatures between 16-24 C (60-80F)
PLEASE NOTE - DECALS GO ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE WINDOW
1. Clean and dry the area
2. Rub the decal with a credit card or similar item
3. peel the clear transfer tape back. The decal will stick to the clear tape. If there are parts not sticking, rub harder until the do.
4. You now have the entire decal stuck to the transfer tape.
5. Stick to your prepared surface. You only have one try at this so make sure it is where you want it and it is straight.
6. Rub decal again to ensure there are no bubbles.
7. Slowly peel back the transfer tape and the decal will be stuck to the surface. If there are parts not sticking, rub again and then pull back again.
8. Admire your decal, take a photo and post to facebook and tag us! Use #decalmaniastudio